Friday, February 7, 2014

Ellsworth Community College


This is a Promotional commercial for Ellsworth Community College. To be honest, it is just awful. It was the first video for a community college that I came across. I wish I hadn't. Pointless shots, confusing transitions, and possibly the worst jingle at the end of the video. Maybe I'm being harsh, but I all I learned was two mediocre statistics about the college. The video was made by Iowa-Valley Community College District. They have other college promo videos that are of a much better standard, so I'm not sure why this one was so poor. I choose this video because it has to do with the college promo we have to make, but instead of giving me positive ideas, now I just know what not to do when I create my promotional video.

No comments:

Post a Comment